Desertcart
Explore
2x40 FITNE HERBAL DIET TEA - weight loss slimfaster

2x40 FITNE HERBAL DIET TEA - weight loss slimfaster

from USA
to Hong Kong
in 5-8 days
At your doorstep by May 18  to May 21 with standard delivery

Description

  • About this item.
  • 2x40 FITNE HERBAL DIET TEA - weight loss slimfaster.
  • Fitne herbal tea, the original from Thailand.
  • Senna leaves and beans are the most popular and most widely used medicinal plants for detoxification and drainage..
  • Senna is also used for spasms of the intestinal tract, liver and constipation hemorrhoids..
  • Fitne tea helps very well in losing weight and at the Detoxification of the body.
  • Imported from USA.
Fitne herbal tea, the original from Thailand Senna leaves and beans are the most popular and most widely used medicinal plants for detoxification and drainage. Senna is also used for spasms of the intestinal tract, liver and constipation hemorrhoids. Fitne tea helps very well in losing weight and at the Detoxification of the body! All ingredients are grown and processed naturally! You have a natural product that will help you to fulfill your wishes. Not only because of its good effect, but also because of its excellent taste and pleasant aroma, it is the most popular tea of its kind in Thailand! Ingredients : Senna Pods 75% Senna Leaves 25%
Reviews

2x40 FITNE HERBAL DIET TEA - weight loss slimfaster

Quantity
1

Similar Products

Related Pages

Disclaimer: The price shown above includes all applicable taxes and fees. The information provided above is for reference purposes only. Products may go out of stock and delivery estimates may change at any time. Desertcart does not validate any claims made in the product descriptions above. For additional information, please contact the manufacturer or desertcart customer service. While desertcart makes reasonable efforts to only show products available in your country, some items may be cancelled if they are prohibited for import in Hong Kong. For more details, please visit our Support Page.